Thursday, May 31, 2007

I want a puppy!

I'm not an animal person. At all. When we got those guinea pigs a year and a half ago, I was completely uninterested in them, not to mention so upset that we got them that I ended up creating this blog to cheer myself up. (OK, that was weird.) I refused to touch them, and I fed them once within the year that we had to. (I don't remember why, but I think I had to.) I thought it was a bit cool when they had babies, but that's the extent of it. I had nothing to do with the babies either. Oh, and I did rather enjoy naming them.
The fact remains, however, that three days ago, my family finally got satellite TV, and my brothers like Animal Planet. I watched some of it with them, and, AAARGH! Puppies are so cute!!! I want one. Yet somehow, I'm still not an animal person. Sad.
On an unrelated note, it was finally announced that by 2010, Universal Studios in Orlando will have a Harry Potter section. I don't know what the chances are that I'll get over there, but it still looks pretty cool.
Can someone give me a puppy? *sad puppy face*

No comments: