Sunday, May 20, 2007

Guess what I did?

I just read my first John Grisham book. My parents were raving about The Testament, having both read it, saying they couldn't put it down. It sounded good, and I've been into lawyer stuff (wow, that sounded blonde...) since I started reading Jodi Picoult's books, so I decided to read it.
The book was... OK. It did suck me in a little bit, and the plot is definitely interesting- it covers the will of a man worth $11 billion which he left entirely to his illegitimate daughter nobody ever heard of instead of his idiotic kids, just before jumping out the window. It doesn't help much that this daughter is a missionary living in a jungle in Brazil.
That's the story, basically. It was kinda a cool book, but I don't know how many more of his I'll read.

No comments: