Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yom Yerushalayim has come and gone...

Today was the 40th anniversary of the reunification of Jerusalem. That's not something to look down upon, considering the young age of our country. For us, 40 years is a long time.
Over the past week, I thought a bit about what I'd write here today. I didn't come up with anything, either because inspiration just didn't strike, or because I'm somewhat preoccupied with school. But I thought I should mention it anyway.
In other news, it rained again today. I'm starting to think summer just isn't going to come...
So I'm out of school now- I'm there a couple times a week for tests and such. At home, I'm studying full time, and then I'm usually tired and ready for bed by 7ish. Not good. My mother is out of the country, which means a little extra work at home, (BTW: Noam lost his first 2 teeth! My baby brother is growing up...) and my computer is giving me issues that need to be fixed.
This is the benefit of having a father in high-tech, because I have no idea what he's doing. The one thing I do understand is that he changed the look of my computer from Windows XP look to Windows classic, because that will save memory or something like that. I don't like it, and since I have XP the old Windows 98 look clashes with everything on the computer... LOL I'm such a snob and I still have no idea what I'm talking about...
Anyway, I should stop rambling and go to sleep...

No comments: