Sunday, May 13, 2007

OK, this is funny.

I found this link in the show notes for an old PotterCast, and it cracked me up. I didn't really get why this guy did this, but he put up a list of "The Top 100 Things I'd DoIf I Ever Became An Evil Overlord". He's basically making fun of all the bad guys, and it's just so funny because it's so true. I especially loved this right now, because I'm working on a fairy tale at the moment (in between school...) and I'm having trouble with my own evil overlord.
Anyway, the list includes things like this:
#20: Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
#76: If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)
Enjoy!

No comments: