Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wow, summer.


Today was one of those days that makes you realize how summery it actually is. Actually, scratch that. The word "summery" has a positive connotation, and that's not what I meant.
First of all, I had a driving lesson, and the heat combined with the bad night's sleep I got last night made me really tired. Then I made the mistake of going shopping in town, out of an urgent need for skirts. That heat was disgusting, I wasnt very successful in shopping (where can you get skirts in this city except in Chor BaKir?) and I had a repeat of my tendency to make mistakes in figuring out the best way to get home, so I got home 2 hours after I finished shopping. And it's so hot outside, which made waiting for buses even worse!
On a completely unrelated note, I'm still re-listening to all of the old Muggle- and PotterCasts. I'm now up to the episodes from the time of the announcement of the release date, and I'm remembering how depressed I was when I first heard it. I remember calling my friend Adina, and saying, "Did you see MuggleNet today?" in the saddest voice you can imagine. I remember being in very desperate need of a hug.
And speaking of my friend Harry, look at this beautiful cover art for the deluxe edition of Deathly Hallows. I just get the feeling something awesome is happening in that picture. It has a good feeling.

No comments: