Sunday, June 17, 2007

Titanic

I saw this movie for the second time last night. I'd been telling my friend Adina that she has to see it, for a very long time. She'd been telling me I need to see the Pirates of the Carribean movies for just as long. We eventually decided to watch all 3 of those movies (the 3rd Pirates isn't available on DVD yet) and Titanic was the first of the three, so we watched it last night.
So I saw Titanic for the first time two years ago. I remembered most of it, but it just does something to you. It's just so sad, seeing that huge unsinkable ship falling apart and going down, not to mention all the people on it. I love the acting in the movie, it's just... wow.
Actually, now that I think about it, I think I appreciated it more the 2nd time. Possibly because now I know how it ends, or maybe because now I can pay more attention to the details. And get very frustrated at all those snobby rich people. Anyway, I just loved it.
BTW, I'm graduating tonight. More on that later...
EDIT: I should also mention that two years ago, I wouldn't have thought to say, "Why don't they just brake it?" Yes, I really did say that.

No comments: