Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The summer syndrome...

...for lack of a better word...
So my summer basically started today. Now, today wasn't the best of days, because it involved a lot of time in the sun (and not sun as in fun in the sun, sun as in disgustingly hot) and I'm a "turn up the AC and I'll wear 3 sweatshirts" girl.
But seriously, don't those days go by so fast, and you just don't do anything, even though you have a massive to-do list? Is it the heat, that just makes us move slowly? Or is it the mentality that I have the whole summer to do it?
In any case, I had a driving lesson this morning, sat in the sun for an hour waiting for the very late bus home, ended up davening only when I got home at 12, and then didn't do much else. Just a little bit. On the plus side, I filled in all but nine words in today's Quick Crossword in the Jerusalem Post. BTW, crosswords are my new thing.

No comments: