Thursday, February 01, 2007

It's really ending now!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is coming out on July 21st, 2007.
Let me rephrase that. My obsession is ending on July 21st, 2007.
I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry.

EDIT:I need to vent more. You should have seen me just now, walking around my house like a zombie. I'm really deppressed, and the weirdest thing is it was completely unexpected. I was always the person who said, "HP will be over, and I'll get on with my life. There are other things."
Scratch that. I was almost crying...
This summer is going to be insane. A movie, THE book 8 days later, and all those conventions you hear about... Oy.
OMG, this is making me tired now. I'm probably not finished venting yet, but that's all I have for now.
No, wait, I have more. Just think, if Harry dies (which is NOT happening!), he will be DEAD in 6 months.
Sorry about the mood...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.