Thursday, February 15, 2007

This was my day

Oy, oy. First of all, I'm so stiff from my PE running Bagrut yesterday. Moving is painful.
That said, my grade is putting on our Hachtara, this massive Purim thing by the 12th grade, on Monday, so there was almost nobody in class because everyone was working on it. The few classes I was in were a joke because there were like 5 girls in there, so the teachers just talked to us about whatever was on their minds.
After that, during my free class, I had my 2nd 1st driving lesson- I finally switched teachers, and it's kind of hard to tell how good it was because I need to get used to the teacher and the car...
When I went back to school I didn't even have classes, because everyone was working on decorating the school. I joined them, so we just painted for the rest of the day.
This was my day. What else is new? My obsessions you may have seen in my previous posts are doing well, I'm over the HP date thing (at least for now), and my latest thing is listening to old PotterCasts and MuggleCasts, because they used to be so little...
Shabbat Shalom!

No comments: