Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wow.

It's really really really late, and I need to go to bed. But I just needed to say hi to my blog, to say that my little brother Noam has successfully convinced me to turn 19 instead of remaining 18 for another year, which I really wanted to do because 19 is boring. I'm 19, people, and it's not so bad. I still want to go to Antarctica and really want to research it more, and right now I'm listening to what just may be the best PotterCast ever. Just maybe. I may want to mention that Jo is on this episode. Really. Imagine being teased by and sharing jokes with her. This is so, so cool.
I should really get to sleep.
BTW, This post is so short and random and late because I had to work yesterday, which means that my weekend is really really short. And I had a really fun family birthday party tonight, which was great. And I've used the word "really" way too many times in this post. Really.

4 comments:

Pigtails said...

What is Sherut Leimu?

Tamar said...

National Service, for religious girls who don't go to the army.

Pigtails said...

So you have to do that or go into the army? Excuse me for my ignorance.

Tamar said...

Well, everyone has to go to the army, unless you can get an exemption for a religious or other reason. If you're exempt, you're completely off the hook, but a lot of girls like to volunteer for a year or two instead.