Friday, December 14, 2007

Weekly-ish update, and Antarctica.

I'll make this quick because I need to leave in about half an hour for Ariel. I'll be there for Shabbat...
There's not really much news to report, unless you count my brand new fixation with Antarctica. I really, really, really want to go there! I think it's mainly because nobody ever goes there. I thought about it, and I realized that it's the only continent where I don't even know anyone who's been there. That's a lot of the appeal. And the fact that it's so far from everything, and it's all white, and the wildlife is amazing. Seriously, I think I'd say that, since the only way to get there is on a cruise, it's probably the coolest place you can cruise to. Wouldn't you think so?
Realistically, I'll probably never get there. I don't know when I'd go, and it will probably cost me something like $5000 at least. But I can dream, right? And maybe someday I'll have enough money...

No comments: