Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sorry, too late.

So I've finally decided to re-watch Gilmore Girls from the beginning. I always watch something when I'm cleaning my room, because it's boring. So apparently the GG pilot is just... wow. So incredibly different from the rest of the series, it's scary. All of the characters have changed so much, and it was a bit weird. There are a lot of character traits that have been written out of the show... And it was only the pilot so the set was completely different. But I can say that Alexis Bledel was really gorgeous 7 years ago...
Oh, and I'm home because I missed the bus to Ariel yesterday. I can't pretend I'm bummed about that. Apparently Hashem thought I'd be better off at home, so he had me look at the wrong schedule. Anyway, I was happy to be here, and now I'm leaving with an awesome recipe for an easy and great minestrone soup I can make in my apartment...
Why am I blogging at 12:26 AM on a school night? I'm not tired. I hate when that happens. Maybe even decaf isn't the best thing at 11:30 PM.

Luke: Rory, put down that coffee. You do not want to grow up to be like your mom.
Rory: Sorry, too late.

Ack. I really do love that show...

No comments: