Friday, November 16, 2007

It's late, and I'm blogging.

When's the last time I made two posts in one day? Probably sometime around July 21st, I'd guess.
Just three more tiny things...
  • Mira was just in my room, talking about random things like we tend to do too late at night. I played the "la la la" background music from Gilmore Girls (which anyone familiar with GG should recognize) and she got all "I hate you!" because she's already done with the show. I haven't seen the last season yet, because we don't have the DVD yet, but I know how she feels. I miss Friends.
  • Where's Waldo? is such a stupid book. I really have to say that, because I came home to find it at my house, from the library. Even though there is so much more to search for than I thought, and even though I've found the guy on every page I've opened it up to (which I've never been able to do before), seriously, it's pathetic.
  • The Cars soundtrack is making me want to do a big US road trip again. I really want to do that. Somehow, the middle of nowhere, America speaks to me more than Europe. Go figure. This is why I love Cars.

That's all. Good night!

No comments: