Saturday, November 10, 2007

Guess what?

I'm officially reinstating my weekly updates. 1, because I can't blog from Ariel, and 2, because maybe it'll make me blog more. That would be nice...
  • So I was home for this Shabbat after 3 Shabbatot I wasn't home. Two weeks ago I was in Ariel, and the other two weeks I was with my cousins in Neve Daniel. I was going to be in Ariel this week, because it was Shabbat Irgun in Bnei Akiva and I figured I should be there to help out, but I absolutely couldn't be away for another Shabbat. And it was so great to be home...
  • Have I mentioned I'm now taking driving lessons in Ariel? After being a "Lamed"- a driving student- in Yerushalayim, Ariel is so much fun. It's so easy, and everything is so close to everything else! I'm not sick of it yet (wow.) so I'm having a great time!
  • I'm afraid of chicks. I'm not joking. I went with my little first graders to this place in Kfar Saba that teaches about various kinds of birds and various aspects of their lives, and at the end the adults were asked to give each kid a chick to pet. I tried to pick one up, and I couldn't. It totally grossed me out. Chicks are not fun to hold. And then our school caretaker who came with us picked up on that, and put a little chick on my lap. Twice. I absolutely couldn't deal, so I shrieked until he took it off. I'm sure it was very funny. I'm scarred.

So, that's about it, I think. I'm really loving school, but I'm so tired! Back to school tomorrow...

No comments: