Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Still reading...

I'm addicted to that book! I read it on the bus today, both directions, and if I get a chance I'll read some more today. I was thinking about the book the whole day, I'm so wrapped up in it.
Let me explain. I never read during the week, only on Shabbat, because I generally have a ton of work to do. I still have a ton of work to do, but I'm now putting a little time aside to read.
This is weird. Plain Truth will likely become the first book I've read within a week in a very long time. (Actually, I don't remember when I started Mirror Mirror but in any case that was during Pesach, so it doesn't count.) I can't remember when I've been in the middle of a book I absolutely refused to put down, but I'm rather enjoying it. Know what? Maybe I'll do this more often.

No comments: