Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Birthday!

I write. This is one of the things about me that I'm most proud of, even though I may not have done much with it yet. But for the past year, I've been brainstorming and writing and working on an untitled fairy tale. Yes, a fairy tale. I'm really excited about it, even though I haven't done much with it yet. I don't want to say much about the plot, but I really hope this might amount to something.
Anyway, today is the 3rd day of Pesach, and it was this day exactly a year ago when a long afternoon turned into a massive brainstorming session that turned into this fairy tale. I can't believe I've been living with these characters for a year already, and I can't believe how much they've changed.
So happy birthday to my brainstorm, I guess! I really don't know, but I hope I'll have more to report soon!

No comments: