Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Les Miserables

Well, I can't believe I'm actually posting about this. But never mind that...
Tonight I went with my mother and sisters to Hebrew U's Hillel House production of Les Miserables, and I didn't hate it. I'd never seen it before and I had no intention of doing so, but my mother wanted us to go so we went.
The plot was OK but I think any story that has two people alive at the end is a bit tragic. Just a bit. The music was not really to my taste, but that's what it is.
The cast was very good, especially considering that this was a little university production. And we got there and found out that one of my (many) 2nd cousins was actually in it.
I don't feel the need to see it again, but at least now I can say I've seen the world's most popular musica.

No comments: