Thursday, January 24, 2008

Prepare for the most exciting thing that's happened to me lately!

Guess who just passed her driving test this week? Hee hee!
That was over 2 years, 124 lessons, 2 theories and 4 tests. Now I'm done with all of it. I drove home tonight and I had so much fun. Driving an automatic takes some getting used to- it's those long roads where you drive really fast that make you want to keep shifting. Oh well.
So I was basically smiling from Tuesday onward. I'm just so happy! I've been working for this for so so long and with no results, so it was really about time. Actually, my reaction made it seem to me that I really just stopped believing it would ever happen.
So that's the really big news. Next to that, there wasn't really much going on over the past couple of weeks. I was in Ariel last Shabbat (hence the lack of post) but I don't think I'll be there again for a good few weeks. Last weekend was actually a nightmare, because it involved a massive amount of traveling (I was home Thursday night and Saturday night).
Ummm, what else? School is status quo, so I'm fine... We had an activity for Tu Bishvat on Tuesday that went well... That's about it.
I'm still smiling!
Shabbat Shalom!

No comments: