Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tri-weekly update...

Aaah! Did I just commit myself to writing down everything that happened to me in the past 3 weeks? (Do I rememer everything that happened to me in the past 3 weeks?) Well, here goes...
  • The trip to the Chermon
  • Tu Bishvat and spending time with the grandparents
  • Working like crazy on the beintchumi...
  • ...More working like crazy on the beintchumi...
  • ...and more.
  • Handing in the beintchumi...
  • A pretty good driving lesson
  • Getting sick
  • Tonight we have the "Hachtara" which is a play put on by the 12 graders. I don't know if I'm going because I don't feel great...

Have a good week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi T,
Hope you're feeling better by now. Did you have the same bug that the other kids had when we visited?

So glad you finished your paper and handed it in. Bet you're glad too!

Love you!
Bubby

Anonymous said...

Tamar,
Just did my every-now-and-then check on you and what's new in your life.
I really enjoy your creativity on this web page. Please keep it up.
Take care of yourself and send my love to your entire family.
Love,
Uncle Mark