Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm back!

Except that I haven't quite formulated my answer to the question "How was it?" because the normal answers aren't quite appropriate. Not that it wasn't fun- I couldn't find a better word for dancing at a Melave Malka in the Yeshiva in Gur... but I guess the best thing to say would be that it was, um, meaningful. I learned a lot although I did not particularly enjoy being in Poland of all places... by yesterday afternoon all I wanted was to get home. What else is there to say? A lot of it was depressing and hard, the hotel rooms weren't fun, the food was all brought over from here. But the best thing about being in Poland was definitely the buses. I'll give them that. Polish buses have bathrooms, fold-out tables, little baskets in front of the seats... but the best part is: the driver loads the suitcases...
And that's all for now!

No comments: