Thursday, February 09, 2006

What happened this week?

  • All the buses to Efrat were changed, making my commute home a lot longer, more annoying, colder and a lot less fun.
  • My last session of vision therapy, which is a way of solving eye problems without glasses. I still need glasses, but it did help...
  • I had my last "0" chemistry class- called 0 because it's before the first class at 8:00 AM on Wednesday. We're making progress in the material, so we dropped that early class!
  • My driving lesson, though, was sadly not the last...
  • We had a not-so-interesting tour with my chemistry class...
  • My grandparents, who are avid readers of Tamar's Corner, came today! And I took advantage of the early end of this tour to go with my father to pick them up from the airport.

Have a great week!

No comments: