Monday, February 13, 2006

The Chermon

The Chermon is a ski slope in the very far north of Israel. We went there as a prize for winning the Symphonia... (see previous posts). So what happened yesterday?
I got up before 6. We sat on the bus for 5 hours. Our bus driver took pleasure in throwing snow at us inside the bus. We took a ski lift to the top of the mountain. We did not ski down. I had issues with my camera batteries. I fixed the issues with my camera batteries. I rented a sled with my friend Adina. We sledded down a mini-slope a million times. We had a great time. My toe got run over by someone's sled. We went down a few more times. We went back down on the lift. We got back on the bus and most of us promptly went to sleep. We drove back to Jerusalem. We stopped at a rest stop where the toilets were flooded and it kinda smelled a bit bad. I had issues with the buses on the way home. I came home exhausted.
So did I have a good day yesterday? Of course I did.

No comments: