Monday, November 13, 2006

PotterCast VI

PotterCast,the Harry Potter podcast: Celebrity interviews, theories, discussion and more from the Leaky Cauldron
Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!

Hello, Dawlishes! Yeah, I really loved that line.
Before I get into anything, I should really mention that I had a not so great end of the day- I had issues getting home, issues being another word for waiting alone out in the freezing cold at a bus stop that looks like the middle of nowhere for over an hour, and getting home at 8 after my driving lesson ended at 5:30. Then I got home and saw- this!
On this week's episode, guest starring is Garth Franklin, who is in the know on the movies. We get to hear what he thinks the trailer, which will be coming out this week, will be like, from 17 hours into the future (a.k.a Australia).
And we hear a bit of what John thinks the trailer should look like too, of course including the one and only character of importance: Dawlish. Melissa asked the fans to make videos of John's trailer, and the first one showed up on YouTube under 12 hours after the release of the podcast, as per Garth's prediction that it would be there in the morning. You can watch it on www.pottercast.com
So, the trio and their guest discuss everything about movies- trailers, ratings, release dates and just about everything else.
Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, John is feeling better! Yay!
OMG, John just said he doesn't think Dawlish would be in the trailer! I never thought I'd hear something like that out of him.
And that's about it! Don't forget to listen!

No comments: