Monday, June 05, 2006

Hey, how's it going? ("*gasp* Rachel!")

OK, I have no idea what possessed me to use that line in the title of my post, one of those random Gilmore Girls things... (Let it be pointed out that "Hey, how's it going?" is just a totally normal catchphrase, but of course I have to connect it to Gilmore Girls. Go figure.)
So, today was my Tanach bagrut. I only have 2 tests left- a bagrut and a matkonet, both in Toshba.
Today I also had a little meltdown about my summer plans. It appears that I'm not as thrilled about them as I thought I was. We'll have to see what we can do about it, if anything.
I think thats all. Have a great... whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Tamar said...

I'm glad to be of help! Do I know you, anonymous? If I do, I'd like to know...