Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ummm... monthly update?

OK, so I have had so much stuff going on lately. Actually, I just had Pesach going on lately, but that's over and now I'm entering Bagrut season, which means I'll have tons of tests and probably very little time for my blog. I'll try to update when I can, such as now:
Pesach was fine... we went to the Dead Sea for the last few days. That was fun, other than it's kinda sad because the sea is emptying. You see a sign that says "No Swimming", but there's just no water...
I have a new obsession!!! (I won't mention right now that I get a new obsession every week, because this is a real one...) I just finished reading Eragon and Eldest, the first two of the Inheritance Trilogy by Christopher Paolini. He started writing them when he graduated from high school at 15, so I'm kinda in awe of that, and feeling rather inspired to write. (Now if I can only come up with something good to write about...) Also, the books themselves are ingenious and written really well, so I'm very impressed... I can't wait for Book 3!
I think that's all. Now I need to get back to my school stuff, until I resurface in a few weeks...

No comments: