Thursday, November 17, 2005

Weekly Update

I just decided to post a review of the week every Thursday or Friday. Let's see if I can keep this up and actually post every week...
What happened this week?
  • We had a "Shabbat Ulpana" which is a school Shabbat. It was a lot of fun, except for the sad realization that we only have 4 Shabbatot to go until we graduate...
  • I went to Yad Vashem to work on a paper on the Holocaust, but didn't find any material there on the topic I needed. On the other hand, I did come to the conclusion I have all the material I need so it shouldn't be so bad...
  • I started trigonometry! As far as I'm concerned, trigonometry was always the really hard stuff that the really old high school students did... and now I'm doing it!
  • Tamar's Corner came out of the shadows...

So I have a chemistry test tomorrow and I'm home for Shabbat. Have a good week, everyone!

No comments: