Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Intro and some other things...

I'm Tamar, and I just decided to start a blog. I've been considering doing this for awhile, but I always wondered if I would have time for this. Basically, I just haven't gotten around to it. But today, everything changed.
What's the change? Today, after my family's been in existence for 18 years, we just got our first pet. We are not pet people. We have never had anything except fish. Suddenly we have a guinea pig. A pregnant guinea pig. It sounded good before we got it, but now it's here and I have to say I'm rather annoyed. I've decided I don't like pets. So we got home, and I was in a rather bad mood because my sister was holding the guinea pig (Lucy) in the car, and I had to be sitting right next to her. I decided I need some cheering up, but how? Then it came to me. Why not start that long-awaited blog?
But, my initial reason for not wanting a blog still stands. Therefore, for awhile I will be posting only for myself. If I see that I really keep it up and post as often as I have something to post, then I will tell everyone that I have a blog. So if you check out this blog in a few days, weeks or however long it takes me, and see that I already have a bunch of posts here, it doesn't mean I forgot you. It just means I've been posting, and will continue to do so.

No comments: