Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hey!

Well, I did it. I actually managed to post twice in 2 weeks. Good for me!
The big excitement for today is our favorite state's reaching the big 6-0. (To quote the mayor of Ariel: "Our state is 60, we wish it until 120." -as is customary to wish people on their birthday.)
I mean, 60 years is a long time. Wow. But then, for a state, not really.
Anyway, for me, it means vacation, which is always nice (even though I'm going back to Ariel for Shabbat) and tonight we're having a barbecue, of course. Last night we had the usual performance in Efrat, which was nice.
What's new with me is that I've started thinking again about doing Sherut again next year. I'm a bit surprised about this, myself, because I was pretty set on going to a Midrasha. I still think I'll be in Midrasha, but I'm not sure. I don't know exactly what I'll do if I decide to do Sherut, but I want to stay close to home.
Um, what else is new? I think that just may be it. Chag Sameach!

No comments: